Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The HUGO BOSS Global Expansion & Real Estate team is looking for Team lead Expansion & Real Estate (m/f/d) to join us in our Headquarter in Metzingen. In this role you will be leading a high-performance team of expansion professionals dedicated to transform our store network into a state of the art omnichannel portfolio. You will be closely cooperating with many internal interfaces, our global markets, and external partners to grow our business and optimise the distribution setup. If for you strategic thinking and strong execution skills go hand in hand let's go above and beyond!What you can expect:
- Lead a diverse team of experienced expansion managers & coordinators
- Shape the HUGO BOSS physical distribution strategy together with all our international teams & global partners
- Develop market specific distribution pipelines in close cooperation with all major stakeholders
- Ongoing autonomous analysis of existing retail setup to identify potentials and shortfalls and to improve profitability & performance
- Maintain RE portfolio system to ensure up to date location & lease information
- Participate in complex, cross-functional and multinational project environments
- Close cooperation with global real estate partners and major landlord entities
- Close interaction with senior business leaders, internal / external stakeholders and peers
- Execute global projects with high visibility & impact for our global brands
- Successfully completed studies with focus on international retail, business administration or international sales
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in franchise and retail real estate is required
- Self starter attitude putting progress over perfection
- Strong leadership skills with a deep understanding of group dynamics and individual development needs
- Mixed skill set of real estate, retail, finance and operations experience is strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of architecture, construction, store execution and project management
- Ability to digest and incorporate consumer-centric parameters and analytics
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Executive-level communication and presentation skills as well as profound facilitation skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.