Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a 3D Artist (Materials) (m/f/d), starting February/March 2023 to strengthen our Materials Excellence team.What you can expect:
- Professional participation and ownership in material creation within the 3D Material Library team
- Close collaboration between R&D colleagues and the digital creation team to further develop the material pool and ensure efficiency in the creation of 3D assets
- Technology research and self-responsible skill-building, resulting in scalable 3D workflows regarding materials
- Collaborate with external partners in developing and improving material standards
- Supporting designers and engineers in the further development of quality of material
- Internal and external knowledge transfer
Please provide us in advance with your portfolio of 3D materialsYour benefits:
- Studies of game design or media informatics which relates to VFX production
- Strong experience in creating 3D materials and usage of different render engines
- Holistic knowledge of 3D workflows and trainings (incl. modelling, texturing, compositing, rendering)
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in a comparable field of activity
- Skills in Substance Suite especially in Substance Designer is needed
- Broad experience in Maya or 3Ds Max or Blender
- Knowledge in CLO3D or Marvelous Designer
- Interest in the fashion industry and its product development processes
- Conceptual and communicative skills as well as strong interpersonal skills are among your strengths
- Fluent in English - German would be a plus
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sandra Füseler (SANDRA_FUESELER@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.