Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
To complete our Global eCommerce Projects Team we are looking for a Senior Process Manager Global eCommerce (m/f/d). The position is limited to 2 years as a parental leave replacement.What you can expect:
- Process management for large, overarching integrative processes, overseeing the complete E-Commerce process landscape
- Ensuring processes are set up in accordance with the existing landscape and the defined guidelines
- Own all process management related topics incl. process management and governance within the department, process design and implementation and develop process management continuously
- Design processes that adequately support the business by delivering value
- Consolidate and formalize requirements for new processes / adaptations (Business Concept Documentation)
- Ensure that strategic objectives, as well as benefits, risk and compliance are taken into account in the design
- Test and implement efficient, effective, transparent processes, define acceptance scenarios for new solutions
- Participate in the acceptance and validation phases of the solution (acceptance test), with support from the operative teams
- Ensuring processes are future proof and ensure the organizational readiness to support the process in close collaboration with management
- Formalize the principles and structuring rules in order to establish a framework for the design and documentation of new solutions
- Proactively drive innovation and continuous improvement of processeswithin eCommerce, ensuring that they are future proof
- University degree, bachelor or master level
- 5 + years experience in ecommerce process management or in an equivalent position
- Excellent knowledge of the eCommerce system landscape as well as experience with SFCC, AEM & SAP RETAIL and AFS
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Confident to work independently and in cross functional overarching projects with multiple stakeholders
- Out of the box thinker with hands-on mentality
- Process-oriented and analytical mindset
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.