Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for Buyer (m/f/d) to strengthen our Product Development & Operations division, with focus on In-Season requirements & special productions.What you can expect:
- Responsible for the entire purchasing process for special productions, capsule collections, photo parts and fashion show articles, i.e. inquiry and control of unscheduled requirements with the demand carriers, analysis, planning and control within the international procurement process under the aspects of quality, costs and delivery service and the specifications of the KPI's
- Execution of risk and demand-based disposition as well as optimization of lead time
- Identification of potentials to improve production planning and control of available additional capacities at suppliers
- Intensive project management while creating and monitoring project schedules, milestones and supplier production capacities
- Negotiation of product prices & critical path dates involving internal and external partners
- Intensive and clear focus on project and process thinking
- Commercial apprenticeship or degree in Fashion Technology/ Business
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar position in procurement with focus on tactical purchasing / project purchasing
- Deep knowledge of Development, Production flow and strong ability to lead themselves in the daily buying responsibility
- Solid knowledge in negotiation of product prices, margins, delivery dates and speed to market critical paths involving internal and external partners
- Organized with clear communication and solution oriented skills
- Strong collaborative mindset with cross functional stakeholder management skills
- Strong assertiveness as well as a solution-oriented way of working
- Good SAP and MS-Office Excel skills
- Fluent English proficiency, both written and spoken
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.