We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
This Finance Analyst based in the Paddington office in London will report to the Senior Director FP&A. He/She/They will be responsible for providing financial, planning and analysis and reporting for store-related SG&A (Sales, General and Administrative expenses) for Tapestry Europe. He/She/They will liaise/partner with key stakeholders to develop sound financial plans and challenge where necessary. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
Essential requirements for the role:
- Manage/plan the Tapestry Europe store SG&A budgets which include store payroll, occupancy costs, operations, and distribution.
- Run monthly cost review process with key stakeholders to understand variances to plan
- Identify opportunities to drive cost efficiencies and improve store profitability
- Leverage SAP and Hyperion (PBCS) system to build payroll KPIs to assist with analysis and budgeting process
- Manage total Tapestry Europe store P&Ls for the Retail and Outlet channels
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business (predominantly Financial Control, Retail Ops and HR)
What Tapestry can offer you:
- A degree in a relevant discipline (i.e. Accounting & Finance) at 2:1 or above
- Minimum 1 year of experience leading operating budget, financial analysis, cost accounting, and/or P&L management showing increasing progression of responsibilities
- Highly developed desire to learn and deliver insight
- Proactive and positive attitude who works well within a team and has a passion to drive operational results
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a desire to solve complex problems
- Ability to analyse data and make decisions
- Time management, organisational and prioritisation capability
- A team player with the ability to positively influence the agenda
- An individual who shows a high degree of curiosity, is ambitious, assertive and has strong interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Sponsorship of chosen professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA etc.)
Other benefits include:
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the Office, 2 days remote)
- Option to finish early on a Friday (Flex Fridays)
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per year and opportunities to volunteer with global projects
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Internal mobility & career progression
- Regular Social Events - Seasonal & Cultural
- Equity Inclusion & Diversity initiatives which include employee resource groups & regional inclusion councils
Our Competencies for All Employees:
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Annual Incentive Plan (company performance bonus)
- Multi brand discount up to 50% off - Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
- Private Healthcare with health assessment (Bupa)
- Bupa rewards - Financial wellbeing support and wellness discounts
- Private Dental Cover
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Gym discount
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/