Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
Support the implementation of the Coach Omni Customer Development strategy with a focus on social client development programming. The role will report into the Senior Manager, Omnichannel Customer Development. The successful individual will leveragetheir proficiency in customer experience to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Project manage North America omni social clienteling programing and tools
- Report on and help to maintain omni social clienteling programing KPIs
- Help drive the NA Employee Social Influencer Program growth and sales results through launching new activities and programming as well as ongoing training
- Run NA Employee Social Influencer Program expansions and new participant on-boarding processes
- Manage the day-to-day of the NA Employee Social Influencer Program and the success of the participants by building process & procedure, coordinating the UGC roadmaps & calendars with cross-functional teams, and supporting the participants
- Animate the NA Employee Social Influencer Program community by organizing regular calls, quarterly trainings and in-person conferences
- Support Livestreaming initiatives by developing a calendar of events, partnering cross-functionally and by aiding influencers in planning and execution
- Lead the employee product videos initiative for the website
- Be a subject matter expert on all things Social Media and stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies and leverage new tools/channels to increase program engagement
- Partner with Digital Clienteling Manager, Ecommerce, Social, and Marketing teams to align on business drivers and deliverables
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Minimum 2-4 years professional experience in retail or customer experience
- In-store retail experience a plus
- Social Media experience
- Passionate about building innovative customer experiences
- Successful experiences in working cross-functionally
- Excellent multitasking skills and prioritization skills
- Hands on, "get it done" mentality
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong teamwork abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative and innovative
- High degree in proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Microsoft Office
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. # LI-Hybrid #LI-AD1 Visit Coach at www.coach.com. BASE PAY RANGE $58,500.00 TO $80,000.00
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary