We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
The Public Relations Officer will work closely with PR team leads to execute editorial and celebrity/influencer strategy for Tapestry brands across EMEAI. The PR Officerwill deliver the following key tasks...
- Oversee day-to-day coordinationof celebrity, influencer and editorial strategies for Tapestry brands closely supervising PR Coordinator and PR Interns
- Build awareness, elevate positioning, context and advocacy for all Tapestry Brands
- Achieve consistent, quality brand messaging and media coverage across EMEAI through proactive shopping placements, main fashion credits and new stories
- Build awareness by leveraging celebrity and influencer channels across EMEAI
- Maintain and cultivate exceptional press and industry contacts and relationships on behalf of Tapestry brands; specifically at editor/ mid-level
- Maintain and cultivate exceptional talent and talent-team/publicist contacts and relationships on behalf of Tapestry brands specifically securing powerful paid celebrity dressing placements/photocalls and influencer projects
- Act as the primary point of contact for sample requests across EMEA markets and manage all sample logistics for editorial & talent requests with support of PR Coordinator and interns
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in communications to...
- Deliver successful product/news/digital campaign launches via press blasts, exclusive campaign breaks, leveraging access to talent where appropriate, and full-page credits
- Support on all Tapestry brand moments and events, across celebrity, Influencer and press
- Distribute all Tapestry brand press releases and celebrity dressing alerts
- Continuously monitor and maintain knowledge of media, celebrity and influencer landscape across EMEAI
- Monitoring and overseeing PR Coordinator compiling all editorial, celebrity and influencer result documents, analytics and business reporting/presentations
- Organise and execute all PR and social media analytics monitor servicing contracts and deliverables
- Supervise, develop, and mentor all PR interns across all PR /editorial, celebrity and influencer activities
- Oversee management and regular updates of the in-house contact database with support of PR Coordinator/Interns
- Support Senior PR Manager inputting relevant data into Tapestry Europe Editorial and talent budget trackers
- Coordinate PR Team's editorial invoicing, POs and payments through our invoice management system
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Generate world class editorial and earned social media about Tapestry brands in the EMEAI region
- Cultivate a broad network of editorial, influencer and celebrity contacts and leverage these relationships to support the commercial needs of Tapestry's EMEAI business
An outstanding professional will have...
- Exceptional communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Deep understanding of the media and social media landscape and cultural instinct
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-orientated
- Strong industry network
- Proven track record in delivering results and problem solving
- Data-driven, creative, resilient and agile
- Team player with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and have a strong sense of urgency
- Highly computer literate in Word, PowerPoint presentations and Excel
What Tapestry can offer you:
- Experience of working with U.S based head office
- Additional European language skills
Other benefits include:
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the Office, 2 days remote)
- Option to finish early on a Friday (Flex Fridays)
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per year and opportunities to volunteer with global projects
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Internal mobility & career progression
- Regular Social Events - Seasonal & Cultural
- Equity Inclusion & Diversity initiatives which include employee resource groups & regional inclusion councils
Our Competencies for All Employees
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Annual Incentive Plan (company performance bonus)
- Multi brand discount up to 50% off - Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
- Private Healthcare with health assessment (Bupa)
- Bupa rewards - Financial wellbeing support and wellness discounts
- Private Dental Cover
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Gym discount
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/