We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized. Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Technician Location: Onsite, North Las Vegas Schedule: Dayshift, weekdays Purpose of Role
They are responsible for the resolution of all technology related issues in their area. For issues requiring outside assistance, individuals act as a liaison between their assigned area, other areas of technology, and outside vendors to ensure the quick and efficient resolution of problems, allowing business activities to continue without interruption. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in support to...
An accomplished individual will possess...
- Provides warehouse equipment and desktop hardware technical assistance and support; troubleshoots and resolves system hardware, software, and communications failures and conflicts (Scanners, Conveyor system, RFID and Picking systems).
- Evaluates existing systems hardware, and performs system upgrades; based on customer needs, customizes, and tests computer systems, and resolves configuration conflicts and errors.
- Installs, integrates, and configures new computer systems and hardware for clients.
- Reviews, prioritizes, and processes problem reports; documents the progress towards resolution.
- Maintains a high-level quality of customer service standards in dealing with and responding to client issues and questions.
- Own requests and incidents received from customers via ServiceNow and other sources.
- Determine severity of incidents and efficiently escalate them into the major incident management process.
- Keep an up-to-date record on the status of each request and also provide appropriate feedback to the customer. Ensure resolution meets user requirements while meeting Service Level Targets.
- Actively monitor SLA status of open incidents to resolve within agreed timeframe. Escalate potential breaches to line management at earliest possible time.
- Liaise with third parties and IS partners to escalate calls which may otherwise result in customer follow ups/dissatisfaction, to proactively ensure that the customer is satisfied with the service received.
- Utilize remote assistance and remote support tools as appropriate to enable resolution of customer requests over the phone.
- Utilize knowledge base to resolve user issues
- Work with manager to review User Feedback and undertake corrective actions as agreed.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Strong organizational skills
• An aptitude for independent decision making
• Ability to consistently follow all written procedures within departmental guidelines in order to best meet the immediate requirements of production problem resolution
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work overtime or flexible time as needed
• Excellent customer service skills to respond to customer inquiries and service calls in a timely manner
• Ability to resolve production issues in a timely manner is essential An outstanding professional will have...
Our Competencies for All Employees
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Minimum 1 yearexperience with IBMi System Operations
- Minimum 1 year experience providing technical support to end users in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of Windows OS and MS Office
- 6 months experience supporting wired/wireless networking
- A degree in Information Technology
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/