At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
In the role of Store Host, you will use your passion for service excellence and hospitality, to be the first point of contact and the ultimate brand ambassador to all store guests.
You will be a positive, self-motivated and a driven member of the team, who understands the importance of facilitating the Client journey successfully within the Store.
Working very closely with the Client Engagement Consultation, the management team, Client advisors and all other store functions, you will provide a seamless handover of appointment attending clients and walk-in prospects.
Your extensive knowledge, as well as your effective communication and presentation skills, will allow you to deliver store tours and give guidance to our Clients in a confident and articulate. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcoming all clients to the Store in line with the Burberry behaviours. Giving clear and accurate directions in order to ease the client shopping experience
- Creating excitement for our clients about our store by delivering both planned and ad hoc store tours
- Initial impressions and breaking the ice service pillars at the forefront of every interaction
- Efficiently handing over the client and sharing information to the relevant Client Advisors
- Connect daily with Client Engagement Consultant and store teams to ensure a personalised experience for all appointment attending guests
- Elevate the in-store client experience by ensuring clients are offered refreshments, taxis and organising reservations for them where necessary
- Strong geographical and business knowledge to recommend key luxury experiences.
- Liaise effectively with all Store departments to ensure accurate product and service information is cascaded to our customers
- Experience in Luxury Retail or Hospitality roles required
- Excellent written and verbal English. Additional conversational language skills are advantageous
- Proven ability to drive and maintain exceptional customer service standards
- Strong presentation skills are vital to this position
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Milan || RETAIL OFFLINE || MAINLINE || n/a ||