PR & Communications Manager
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Supporting VP and Senior Manager of Marketing & Comms to devise and implement overall PR strategy for the home market
- Work with PR assistant to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the press office including sample trafficking, clippings and reporting etc.
- Work on press strategy for all collection launches, drops, events and special projects to ensure maximum visbility in the all important home market
- Has strong contacts with stylists and editors in order to successfully pitch and secure relevant news stories and product placements including VIP dressing and social media coverage
- Work with senior team to deliver best in class strategy for the brand and Creative Director
- Managing shows and press events including generating guest lists, managing invites and securing talent
- Analyse DMR to ensure year-on-year increase in share of voice and ROI across all media partners
- Support marketing team with comms around brand partnerships and key launches
- Support marketing team with franchise PR activity
- Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong knowledge of social and digital landscape
- Interested in contemporary culture, industry innovations and new technologies
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || MARKETING || EMEIA - PUBLIC RELATIONS || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert