Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months from February or March 2023.
As an intern, you will be firmly integrated into the Global Store and Window Design Execution Team and support them in data analysis and in the process-related, database-based implementation of our seasonal shop window campaigns.What you can expect:
- Assist our Project Management team who oversee the production of our Global Seasonal Window Campaigns & Visual Merchandising Products
- Support the team in cost and timeline management
- Undertake independent evaluations, deviation analyses and plausibility checks
- Creation of data analyses of our various shop window sizes and categories in Excel and Reporting tasks under guidance with our SAP system
- Coordination with other internal departments (e.g purchasing) as well as with the contact persons of our worldwide subsidiaries
- Support in the creation and maintenance of master data
- Creation of ad-hoc analyses and project overviews for external partners
- Perform budget variance analysis
- You are completing a degree in economics or similar or have already successfully completed it
- You have a high affinity for numbers and a pronounced understanding of numbers
- You have expert knowledge in MS Excel (pivot, reference)
- You have a very good command of spoken and written English
- You have sound MS Office knowledge, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- You have a strong understanding of operational procedures and processes
- You have a high degree of teamwork, as well as an independent, structured and responsible way of working
- You enjoy working in an international environment
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.