Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a global company, it is very important to us to ensure Social & Environmental Sustainability in our supply chain. This includes central tasks in, product safety, the social and environmental compatibility of production processes. The department develops and implements the necessary concepts, such as the development of HUGO BOSS standards with regard to product safety and absence of harmful substances, social compliance, chemical management and climate change. This includes the communication with internal and external partners and monitoring compliance with these standards on the basis of key performance indicators.We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for the duration of 6 months for our internal Sustainable Supply-Chain department on March 2023.What you can expect:
- You will support HUGO BOSS in several topics linked toproduct safety, environmental issues and social management
- You will support the preparation of presentation and decision templates for the management
- You are involved in the development of reporting tools forproduct compliance and sustainability in the supply-chain
- You are assigned to smaller sub-projects and create communication material for internal and external partners
- In the Social & Environmental Sustainability area, you can monitor supplier performance and compliance with HUGO BOSS standards
- You are studying economics, Social & Political sciences, Environmental sciences or sustainability management
- You are experienced with Excel and other MS Office tools
- You have strong analytical, conceptual and communicative skills
- You like working in a team, as well as independently work and show quick comprehension
- Very good command English and German both written and spoken
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.