About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER . We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. The Team
PVH Europe is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitization along the company's entire value chain, from product design to the end-consumer.
The Technology department aims to become a driving force in the organization for technology strategies & tools that enable the company's growth and create ever-increasing value for the end-user, be it the PVH organization, the employees, our customers or consumers.
Our Retail Omnichannel product teams aim to create a seamless consumer experience across all consumer channels, thereby connecting online and offline channels. The success of the product teams is based on the effort and collaboration with many other teams across the organization which are all part of the company's omnichannel journey. The product teams develop, implement and orchestrate the initiatives in an agile way from a business perspective until complete operational implementation as well as guiding the cross-functional teams.The Position
The Omnichannel Retail domain is split into four subdomains. Retail Technology is focusing on in-store technologies as POS and inventory management systems, Digital Store Experience is covering digital store solutions for our customers and sales associates and Omnichannel Platform is supporting building a sustainable omnichannel platform for order orchestration, fulfilment and tracking around online and offline channel accelerating omnichannel consumer journeys. Omnichannel Merchandizing has a focus on continues optimization as merchandizing process from budgeting, buying, allocation and replenishment of our Direct to Consumer locations.
The Lead Business System Analyst (BSA) Omnichannel Planning Systems is part of the Omnichannel Merchandizing and is supporting on the main project to implement an Omnichannel Planning Solution in the organization.Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Supporting on the architecture of the implementation
- Refining business requirements and specifying technical changes (config/development) to implement
- Being application owner of the merchandizing planning solutions
- Driving the change of implementation. Doing config changes in the Omnichannel Planning Application, working with internal engineers or our vendor to get changes implemented
- Coordinate and executing testing of changes
- Contribute on training to key users
- Be responsible for the support of the new application and integrations into other systems and drive the handover into existing support teams for 1st and 2nd level support
- Be main sparring partner to our key users in HQ and in the markets
- Bachelor or Master degree and 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
- End2End in depth understanding of online/offline/omnichannel processes in planning, merchandizing, ideally in a Fashion Retail environment
- Experience of implementing omnichannel planning and merchandizing solutions within a similar environment.
- Profound knowledge and experience and understanding of technological frameworks as a Business (System) Analyst, Consultant or Product Owner with at least three of the following applications:
- Omnichannel Planning and Merchandizing applications
- Integrations into mainly SAP backend solutions
- Reporting and Analytics background for Planning and Merchandizing applications
- Experience in cloud native solutions for omnichannel (ideally AWS)
- Strong mindset and experience in an agile product driven organization
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Passionate about Omnichannel, eCommerce, consumer experience and digital technology
- Able to work in fast changing environment, set priorities, identify impacts
- Ability to collaborate across teams and products with experts in other areas
- Pro-active, Self-learning and Out of the box thinker
- Can-do mentality
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills of written and spoken English
- A unique opportunity to for one of the worlds leading Fashion companies
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- Room to transform the internal organization
- A unique opportunity to build the platform of the future, leveraging the latest technologies to ensure our company is at the forefront of innovation in this space
- Plenty of opportunity to make the role your own, to be entrepreneurial
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. COVID-19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting process may be conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. Once you're onboard, you'll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines.