PVH Corp. is seeking a Business Analyst for the TPG Go to Market group.
With a focus on PLM, this role will support business solutions across Go to Market including Design, Product Development, Merchandising and Selling.
The candidate will participate in the design, development, testing, training, implementation and ongoing support of these system solutions.
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in PLM systems for fashion with an understanding of the complete product lifecycle.
The span of responsibility will be global and support will extend to PVH product development teams and their application usage across the world.
The Business Analyst will work with a cross functional team consisting of TPG (Technology & Business Process), business and consulting resources in the design, development and implementation of PLM solutions & capabilities.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- With an understanding of system capabilities, will own designing & documenting business requirements and conducting system validation and testing
- Supports the research and development of business requirements, conducting UAT and User Training
- Translates business requirements into technical, system capability requests
- Problem solves issues reported by business teams via detailed analysis and resolution
- Supports the business teams in their understanding of the systems and capabilities
- Partners with core project teams to ensure system capabilities meet business requirements
- Collaborates internally & cross-functionally to develop the Go to Market strategy into a clear execution plan and roadmap
- 5+ years of product development experience in fashion brands
- In depth knowledge of the product development lifecycle is a must - strong consideration given to candidates with Centric experience
- Experienced in working with diverse teams in cross functional environments.
BA or BS in related studiesSkills:
- Ability to bring clarity to ambiguity, "comfortable in the grey".
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies
- Self-starter and results-oriented, able to work under minimal supervision.
- Intellectually curious with a desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH