With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger, was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. About THE ROLE
The PVH HR team are a group of focused, forward thinking and commercial individuals all passionate about offering an outstanding Associate experience. Working at pace, the HR Business Partnering team will be the key partner between HR and our business, enabling future commercial success through our greatest asset, our people.
The HR Business Partner, Region North (Netherland, Nordic region and UK), will work with the full Leadership team for their respective areas across the region. The role will lead the interaction between HR and their respective functional area at a strategic level whilst supporting leaders in creating people plans fit for the future. The role will work closely with all teams within HR CoE's (Centre of Expertise) including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Development, People Experience and Reward. This role will use best in class tools from our CoE's to enable leaders in all aspects of the employee cycle including; performance management, compensation, people development.
This senior role will be stand-alone but sit in the wider HR Business Partnering team reporting to the HR Business Partnering Director. The role will work in a matrix with the wider HR team. Base location will be either be London or Copenhagen and will support a business area in the full Region North - so will be expected to regularly travel to Copenhagen, London & Amsterdam.Responsibilities include:
- Effectively diagnoses their business areas issues and goals, turning these into an HR Plan aligned with the business strategy.
- Feedback insight to the HR Business Partnering Director to help the creation of the Region North HR Priorities ready for functional implementation
- Works with the COE's to ensure HR activities are aligned to the HR plan and provides support when required.
- Contributes to their areas business strategy, ensuring that the HR agenda supports the business plans and objectives.
- Identifies and leads organizational change initiatives.
- Leads, provides insights and advices in the people aspects of organisational change and transition, recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Owns relationships with all senior leaders within their area across the full region.
- Coaches and develops senior leaders to enable them to lead and develop their team.
- Influences leader's decisions regarding organisation effectiveness and employee engagement.
- Works with senior leaders to optimize organizational design and drives business performance.
- Actively consults and provides solutions related to workforce, talent, and organizational matters within their business area whilst working with CoE's to scale best in class tools.
- Develops forward thinking solutions based on understanding of relevant business operations and strategies.
- Advises on the design and implementation of HR programs, ensuring programs remain relevant in meeting the business strategy and goals.
- Consults with the business and leads in HR integration, i.e. talent reviews and planning, change management, engagement
- Partners and brings in resource from HR functions to implement HR solutions that meet the challenges of the business.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll be comfortable in a fast paced environment and familiar operating in a matrixed, HR Business Partnering model, ADAPTING FAST to the needs of the business and relationships in the wider HR Team
- You'll INSPIRE TRUST with Leader by providing constant coaching - enabling them to TAKE OWNERSHIP of their People agenda.
- You'll know when to listen, challenge and COLLOBORATE TO WIN to ensure building great people plans.
- You'll THINK BIG, looking beyond the day to day through the creation and implementation of functional people plans - you'll validate your big ideas with data, demonstrating how to MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS.
- You'll be intentional, set a direction that supports the longer term vision and the shorter term results, constantly you'll ACT WITH PURPOSE
- You'll TAKE OWNERSHIP by focusing on execution and results - establishing high standards of performance, setting goals and developing plans, following through and holding people accountable for results.
- You'll be comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; ability to ADAPT FAST and lead the business through complex situations.
- Be an HR expert and understand all avenues of HR and know when to leverage the expertise of CoE's
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.