PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. The Team
The Ecommerce (Ecom) Team is responsible for managing the European own and operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team operates all necessary functions to manage the Ecom business end-to-end. Both brands are growing in a fast pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years. The team consists of approx. 100+ people and will continue to grow significantly. Furthermore, team members are of various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, all highly motived and skilled as well as inspiring to work with.
As the own and operated Ecom business is one of the main growth opportunities for both brands, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecom growth. One of the key pillars is to drive a more data decision driven culture within the team. Thus, we want to scale up our data and analytical capabilities. In addition, there are lots of projects running covering the entire Ecom value chain which will improve e.g. operational processes, bring innovations and new features, as well as to investigate new market and business model opportunities.The Position
The Trading Analyst, as part of the Ecommerce Analytics team, will support a growing E-commerce business at PVH. Supporting the Tommy Hilfiger brand team, the analyst will provide insights for the trading & site merchandising teams, informing on seasonal trends, user behaviour and product buying patterns. Attending the weekly trade meetings to investigate and explain performance, understand changes in KPIs and optimise the user journey on the site(s).
This is an exciting and high profile role with a lot of scope to develop further, combining a strong technical foundation with a keen business sense and stakeholder facing profile.Key Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Attend & provide support in weekly trade & performance meeting, to support and provide insights to the trading & site merchandising teams informing of product performance, buying patterns, seasonal trends and other product analysis
- Work closely with trading & site merchandising to increase site conversion (buying) and cross-selling of products. Ultimately, driving higher LTV of users
- Be the go-to-person for all E-commerce trading questions, as well as helping to ensure data quality. Being proactive with data needs, collecting and understanding what the team needs to feed into the Data Product Manager and their sprint planning with the data engineering team
- Engage with the wider E-commerce analytics team as well as partners to deep-dive and uncover questions, troubleshoot over tracking and data discrepancies, and build knowledge across the business
- Maintain a strong working relationship with stakeholders and partners, be an effective communicator to help them visualise the numbers - to use your insights to make data-driven decisions.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Bachelor degree with 2-3 years of related work experience in a similar field
- Previous experience in Ecom (D2C, B2C) is a plus
- Experience working in SQL, Big Query; knowledge of databases
- Experience working with reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Python/R experience is a plus
- Experience working with Web Data on Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Team player with a hands on mentality and who can work independently.
- Analytical and result orientated mind-set
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. COVID-19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting process may be conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. Once you're onboard, you'll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines. #LI-DD1 #LI-Hybrid