Head of B2C Merchandizing TechnologyReporting into:
Snr Director Omnichannel Retail TechnologyDepartment & Team:
August 6, 2022About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. The Team
PVH Europe is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitization along the company's entire value chain, from product design to the end-consumer.
The Technology department aims to become a driving force in the organization for technology strategies & tools that enable the company's growth and create ever-increasing value for the end-user, be it the PVH organization, the employees, our customers or consumers.
Our Retail Omnichannel product teams aim to create a seamless consumer experience across all consumer channels, thereby connecting online and offline channels. The success of the product teams is based on the effort and collaboration with many other teams across the organization which are all part of the company's omnichannel journey. The product teams develop, implement and orchestrate the initiatives in an agile way from a business perspective until complete operational implementation as well as guiding the cross-functional teams.The Position
The Omnichannel Retail domain is split into three subdomains. Retail Technology is focusing on in-store technologies as POS and inventory management systems, Digital Store Experience is covering digital store solutions for our customers and sales associates and Omnichannel Platform is supporting building a sustainable omnichannel platform for order orchestration, fulfilment and tracking around online and offline channel accelerating omnichannel consumer jourenys.
The Head of B2C Merchandizing Tech is part of the Omnichannel Retail Domain and is supporting on the main project to implement an Omnichannel Planning Solution in the organization. Additionally, smaller merchandizing initiatives are running as price optimization, merchadizing (re)-distribution across channels and legacy merchandizing solutions which need to be assessed and supported from tech side. Overall a tech strategy needs to be worked on to enable a sustainanble tech org for current and new initiatives. Below areas of responsibility:Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Tech Delivery Manager coordinating tech, vendor and resources from different departments to kickoff and deliver successfully the implementation on the new Omni Planning application (focus on Merchandize Financial Planning, Assortment Planning and In-Season Planning as WSSI)
- Supporting on price optimization which is already an ongoing initiatives and determine who this initiatives can further be scaled from tech side and moved in a product vision
- Doing an intake of existing smaller legancy applications in the area of Omni Planning and Merchadizing to determine if applications needs to be consolidated, decommissioned as part of new projects
- Being a main stakeholder for business and our vendors in the project phase
- Define a product structure in tech which will support existing applications, the new Omni Planning Solution and continues improvements
- Bachelor or Master degree and 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
- End2End in depth understanding of online/offline/omnichannel processes in planning, merchandizing, ideally in a Fashion Retail environment
- Experience of implementing omnichannel planning and merchandizing solutions within a similar environment. As a technology leader or as Business Owner
- Profound knowledge and experience and understanding of technological frameworks as a project manager, consultant or product owner with at least three of the following applications:
- Omnichannel Planning and Merchandizing applications
- Price Optimization applications
- Integrations into mainly SAP backend solutions
- Reporting and Analytics background for Planning and Merchandizing applications
- Knowledge in inventory distribution processes and systems (allocation, replenishment, order management)
- Experience in cloud native solutions for omnichannel (ideally AWS)
- Strong organisational and management skills in an agile organization, close collaboration with other stakeholders
- Demonstrated project/program management skills, including the ability to create project plans and manage project activity to the defined plan
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Passionate about Omnichannel, eCommerce, consumer experience and digital technology
- Able to work in fast changing environment, set priorities, identify impacts
- Ability to collaborate across teams and products with experts in other areas
- Pro-active, Self-learning and Out of the box thinker
- Can-do mentality
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills of written and spoken English
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.