About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 16,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were $9.2 billion in 2019. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a brand portfolio that includes TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS. Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's most recognized premium designer lifestyle groups and is recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. The Team
At PVH we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions, exploring ways to push boundaries to deliver fashion for good and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business. The world we live and work in is constantly changing. Right now, the pace and ambition of that change needs businesses like ours to fundamentally rethink what it means to be sustainable, equitable, inclusive and innovative. That is why the Sustainable Business and Innovation (SB&I) team exists. To drive transformation through sustainability, innovation, circular business, I&D, and sustainable business strategy. To raise the bar within our industry. To make our business ready and relevant for the future. This seemingly impossible reality is within reach if we're unafraid to grab it.
Circularity has become a central value and key development area for our brands and business. In order to retain relevance with the consumer and grow the business in a world with constrained resources, new business models need to be developed. The Circular Business department grows business models focused on extending the lifetime of materials and already made products, on intensifying usage of products and other models that are not built on the one-off sales of product made of virgin materials. We do everything we can to prevent Tommy Hilfiger products go to waste, giving consumers an opportunity to wear our product through other means that buying them new. The main focus of the department is the expansion of our circular services, including renewed, rental and reworked Tommy Hilfiger styles.
The Circular Business Department is a young team that operates in a start-up environment and in an informal setting. The team consists of production, merchandiser, marketing, business development, and business transformation. We work towards an ambition that the circular business models will be a significant part of the Tommy Hilfiger business. The Position
We are looking for a passionate, creative, and experienced Senior Specialist Circular Merchandising. In this role you will be supporting the development and execution of the merchandising strategies for our circular product offerings (e.g. renewed, reworked, rental, etc.), making sure we put the needs of consumers at the core of what we offer. The work includes running tests and experiments across a variety of sales channels and markets to identify the most successful approaches and strategies to further scale. The Senior Specialist Circular Merchandising is the primary contact with our Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) channels and Wholesale (WHSL) markets for product and sales queries. The key aspect of the role is to focus on delivering market excellence via cross function collaboration, assortment planning and presentation. We currently offer men's and women's, with a desire to expand to other categories including such as kids wear and accessories. Key Responsibilities:Strategy & performance
Markets & channels
- Support the development and implementation of merchandising strategy for various sales channels and markets.
- Regularly collect, analyse and summarize performance and market needs incl. product assortments and price architecture.
- Propose adjustments and improvement of strategy and approach where necessary to maximize potential of circular product offerings.
- Explore Additional Business Opportunities (ABOs) both independently and also through connection with the regional sales teams.
- Establish a close working relationship with the regional sales, buying and merchandising teams, and in some cases directly with the WHSL partners
- Schedule and drive regular touch points to understand market needs, performance in each channel/market, and manage urgent challenges (i.e. stock, quality, sell-through performance)
- Support collaborative work with Marketing- and Concept-to-Consumer teams to build a 360 Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy for circular product offerings
- Create and implement market launch activity calendar, ensuring all relevant stakeholders are informed and aligned on next steps, processes and timelines
- Collaborate with marketing and regional markets to translate product stories into consumer storytelling, develop suitable activation approaches and and execute campaign shoots
The Ideal Candidate:
- Gain in-depth understanding of markets, key accounts, and distribution. Report on important findings to all relevant stakeholders
- Use distribution insights to support segmentation and assortment building
- Build resale, reworked and rental assortments for the different sales channels and markets (DTC and WHSL) based on what we have, in close collaboration with the Sr. Circular Product Specialist and in line with consumer needs.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Bachelor degree in fashion or relevant field.
- 4-5 years work experience in market merchandising, fashion retail, buying and/or sales environment.
- A keen eye for style and aesthetics, and genuine love to stay up to date with latest trends on (circular) fashion.
- Online/Digital/ Direct-to-Consumer experience is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong business acumen and commercial mindset with a proven track record of achieving business KPIs.
- Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Solid experience in analyzing big data and build a narrative around trends/patterns in the data.
- Having confidence and experience to run projects that involve multi-stakeholders (internal and external), and manage multiple projects that run simultaneously.
- Proven project management skills, with a can-do attitude while keeping the bigger picture in sight.
- Good command of the MS Office suite, specifically Excel and Powerpoint.
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- A truly unique and inspiring role within a growing team, with the freedom to drive your career and make the role your own
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A start-up office environment with access to a beautiful state-of-the-art Campus
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.