About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. The Team:
PVH Europe is on a mission to build a world-class digitized Value Chain Solutions that fosters ecosystems and open platform collaboration and are being driven by the efficiency, flexibility, granularity and accuracy. A key driving factor in achieving this ambition is technology.
The BY (Blue Yonder) Technical Consultant
will be part of the Sourcing and Planning domain. Together with a team of highly competent and motivated BSA's (Business System Analysts) and BY Implementation team, this position will be working on the technical activities on the BY system along with integrations and will be critical to the successful implementation of Planning initiatives in PVH Europe B.V.The Position:
The BY Technical Consultant
will be the key point of contact for all technical and integration solutions on the ongoing Blue Yonder implementation and the support model thereafter. The role will initially during implementation perform a QA role with the implementation partner and will later own the technical solution during business as usual phase.Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Support Blue Yonder implementation as Techno-Functional Lead / Consultant, Functional Lead/Consultant or Support Consultant
- Liase with Blue Yonder Cloud services team on latest technical patches and hot fixes or for support on changes to DMS
- Provides technical assistance and L3 support for issues raised by the business and other IT functions related to Blue Yonder solution in production
- Leads in RCA sessions to ensure quick resolution of Blue Yonder L3 level tickets
- Collaborate with other technology teams to perform Root Cause Analysis / impact analysis
- Supports a wide range of technology projects / Change Requests using Blue Yonder, including Technical architecture, configurations, development, upgrades and patches etc
- Perform required configurational changes, development, integration changes to meet specific business requirements / Change requests within Blue Yonder
- Develops and documents technical documentation on Blue Yonder application customizations and integrations with other PVH tech systems.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- 8+ years of experience in Blue Yonder implementation as developer / Technical Architect
- Excellent technical knowledge on Blue Yonder domain of SCPO suite
- Ability to configure and customize Blue Yonder applications
- Ability to collaborate with other technical experts and develop solution and functional / technical design documents to support development of final solutions
- Development experience in SQL and PL/SQL for application support; writing, reviewing and improving queries, procedures etc.
- Experience on BY SaaS model will be added advantage
- Experience in Retail / SCM will be preferred
- Should be able to design the solutions and to prepare technical specifications based on the functional design / business requirements provided by Business Analyst / Business Users
- Code debugging in relevant programming languages
- Platform support engineering (ex: API and/or Mulesoft integration troubleshooting)
- Troubleshooting application issues to analyze trends and draw conclusions to reduce/eliminate recurring/high impacting issues
- Experience in developing interfaces to ensure proper integration with other systems
- Proven ability to partner with quality assurance teams to develop and execute automated testing scenarios to support end-user and performance-based testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to partner with stakeholders inside and outside of PVH tech as well as vendors and other external entities
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, is a self-starter with strong initiative, and ability to manage/execute workload to deliver high quality results
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. COVID -19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID -19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting process may be conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. Once you're onboard, you'll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines.