We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Job Title:
Manager, Finance (Global Fulfillment and Logistics) Location:
North Las Vegas, NV-Hybrid preferred/Remote optional Primary Purpose:
The Finance Manager will collaborate with stakeholders across the business to drive strategic initiatives for a new facility in North Las Vegas. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the FP&A process for fulfillment center, including annual plans, Long range plans, monthly close activities, quarterly forecasting, and ad hoc analyses. In this role, the Manager will utilize financial modeling expertise to drive strategic business decisions while focusing on profitability. First year of this role will include activities related to the start-up and ensuring financial components are in order.
This role will report directly to the Senior Manager, FP&A of Operations The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Finance & Accounting to:
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Manage the quarterly forecasts, long-range plan, and annual capital plans for the Las Vegas facility
- Full ownership of accurate financial forecast models developed in collaboration with key business partners
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external business partners to identify P&L levers, Risks & Opportunities, or cost savings opportunities with Global Procurement
- Partner with Planning, Operations & DC to monitor indirect business channel shipments, assessing quarterly R&O
- Assist in the creation of presentations summarizing material changes vs. prior forecasts, plan or prior year
- Manage Capex for Indirect Channel and evaluate quarterly impact on financials
- Prepare timely monthly close analysis for review with accounting and reconciling spend vs. budget and flag variances
- Prepare documentation and schedules as required by accounting and auditors
- Develop financial models in collaboration with business leads for strategic decisions
An outstanding professional will have...
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate financial concepts to non-finance business partners in a clear and concise manner, at all levels of the organization
- Highly detail-oriented, motivated self-starter with strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Flexible approach to work and evolving organizational priorities
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting function
- Preferable retail industry experience
- High level of proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint; Oracle PBCS knowledge is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams, SAP S/4 Fashion
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others : Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/