Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a highly motivated team leader who enjoys making a difference and wants to manage the talented multi skilled BOSS Womenswear Team.What you can expect:
- You will be responsible for the global BOSS Womenswear product range for all kind of products, channels and regions
- In your role you will be responsible and in control of the entire collection development process, to ensure a global market-driven and customer-centric product portfolio and brand positioning
- As a team lead you will be an ambassador of the Brand and will develop and coach a team of Global Brand Merchandisers
- You will represent the Brand values towards interfaces, markets and team members
- Being the key contact person for all interfaces of the textile supply chain within the corporation as well as in the markets
- Ensure the collection is based on validated and consolidated financial and merchandise plans
- Liaise with product development to ensure margin and quality requirements
- Creating space for product innovation and related processes
- Completed studies in Business Administration, Fashion/Textile Management or comparable
- Held a management position as a team lead in a fast-paced fashion environment
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in Brand/ Product Management and/or Merchandise Management
- Demonstrated ability to lead, train and develop a team through active management
- Focused and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to expertly identify market relevant products based on market trends and needs to maintain and drive our position in the market and drive business results
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient level user with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Weegen (JULIA_WEEGEN@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.