Accessories Product Developer
- Casablanca Paris
- Closing date
- 28 Dec 2022
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Casablanca are looking for an experienced Accessories product developer to join the team. This role is responsible for the development of Bags, Shoes, Jewellery and Eyewear.
- Manage and develop collections from initial design to pre production stage.
- Ownership of a detailed critical path for vendors to align with and deliver to key dates of the collection.
- Travel to factories, suppliers and trade shows as necessary.
- Manage and update sampling budget for all development costs, protos, show and showroom samples.
- Allocate factories for each product range based on vendor capabilities.
- Create and issue the sampling order with clear detailed bills of materials.
- Negotiate pricing and moq’s to help build accessories strategy across all product ranges.
- Foster good relationships with external vendors through regular visits and communication.
- Continually analyse vendor performance. Source new vendors as needed to progress company strategy.
- Lead Proto, SMS, and pre-production fittings, creatively resolving problems and ensuring a clear handover to vendors and production team.
- Advise design on technical and ergonomic feasibility to ensure best execution of the vision and to advance the product.
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of data for all product information in Zedonk.
- Strong experience and technical knowledge in the manufacturing of Leather and non-Leather bags, Sneakers and formal Footwear, Eyewear and Jewellery.
- Strong costing and negotiation skills
- Highly organised, working well independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize, manage and coordinate diverse activities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS office applications, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Zedonk experience would be an advantage
Casablanca comes to life in a palette that simultaneously evokes the clay courts of Stade Roland Garros and the sunbaked terracotta of North Africa; accented with fresh tennis whites and pops of pastel. Sportswear inspired silhouettes are refined but relaxed, and presented in crisp cotton and plush terrycloth.
Casablanca’s aesthetic is a fusion between lux and leisurewear, a perfect equilibrium of comfort and elegance. Casablanca re-interprets timeless environments of a luxurious heritage hotel suite or a crisp glass of champagne at a private country club terrace sunset. By adding a vivacity of colour keeps the brand youthful and easily inserted into a plethora of daily living.
Casablanca is a modern reimagining of the timeless apres-sport aesthetic.
Applying Neapolitan tailoring techniques to tennis inspired statement pieces. Casablanca offers pieces for wearing when the days exertions are done, but the night has not yet begun. Those magical hours, marked by their sense of ease and heady anticipation, can be the most decadent part of the day. It’s a combination that belies the rich dual heritage of Casablanca’s French-Moroccan founder, Charaf Tajer.
70 Wapping Wall
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert