At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
We are looking for an experienced individual with a specific digital focus to help deepen our understanding of Burberry's global digital userbase. Using both qualitative and quantitative tools, you will become an expert in the business of how our customer base is interacting and evolving over time.RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will focus on digital and omnichannel performance across all relevant regions and channels. Being responsible for supporting and delivering insights, analysis, data and measurement that positively impacts on content and design strategies. Furthermore you will be required to act as an analytics expert across your area of the business, helping to encourage a culture of data-driven decision making. On this front, you'll be an experienced Data Analyst with a successful track record of harnessing data to create actionable insight.
- Day-to-day the role will involve applying a project based approach to propose recommendations to stakeholders (Ecomm, merchandising, marketing et al) on actionable business opportunities. As such, you will need to manage multiple on-going and ad-hoc analyses or data requests from key business stakeholders. Alongside this you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of key reporting dashboards to which are used to inform strategic and operational decision making on an on-going basis.
- You have a proven record (1 yrs. +) in digital analytics, data analytics and/or measurement and are able to manipulate analytics tools and software (experience of Google Analytics preferable).
- You have in-depth knowledge of digital analytics data, measurement, methodologies and industry standards.
- Ideally you will have experience in evaluating on site performance and behaviours with a knowledge of advanced statistical analysis.
- You will ideally have experience in developing and running segmentation analysis, test and learn AB testing programmes and customer journey analysis.
- Educated to BSc/MSc level (advanced degrees desirable).
- Proficiency in at least one SQL programming language is necessary (SQL/ HQL/ Impala).
- Knowledgeable of common dashboarding concepts and tools.
- Ability to understand customer data and communicate it in a concise and relevant way to various stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact and build a rapport with all people in the business.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to work in a collaborative fashion while handling and prioritise multiple requests.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || IT || DATA ANALYTICS || n/a ||