High Sport, Studio Coordinator
Launched in Fall 2021, High Sport is a knit ready-to-wear collection that reimagines luxury American sportswear for the modern, active woman. High Sport combines effortless silhouettes with exceptional fabrics, made in Italy from Italian materials. The collection exudes an easy confidence that is emblematic of classic American fashion.
Since its inception, High Sport has garnered attention from Vogue, T Magazine, WSJ Off Duty and Business of Fashion, and developed a cult following among industry insiders. The collection is sold at select retailers worldwide, including Net-a-Porter.com, ModaOperandi.com, ByGeorge (Austin, TX), Just One Eye (Los Angeles, CA), and others.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, High Sport employees enjoy hybrid work, a generous employee discount and exciting opportunities for growth. We are excited to nurture your professional development.
If you are interested in learning all facets of the fashion business at a fast-growing, dynamic, designer brand – and you are detail-oriented, flexible, and self-starting - this role may be for you.
Job responsibilities include:
- Sales support; build and maintain market week calendar; client follow-ups; order entry and confirmation; showroom support, including collection packing/unpacking and transport
- Shipping and logistics support, including label generating, order tracking and client/factory follow-up
- Client relations support, including servicing and growing our personal order business
- Press support; sample distribution and tracking
- Owning High Sport team calendar across all functions
- Product development support, including organizing and attending fittings, maintaining style notes for factory use; working with design to manage sketch updates
- Production support; managing line sheets and raw material orders/tracking, including yarn, trim and labels
Candidates must have:
- A deep interest in and understanding of luxury product and the luxury fashion market
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional presentation and positive, courteous attitude
- Creative problem solving abilities
- The ability to work within and across business functions
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Google suites; advanced Excel knowledge a plus
- Adobe suite proficiency a plus Integrated system experience- RLM, JOOR, etc- a plus
This job works closely with the founder and reports to senior team members across all functions.
The compensation range for this position is 50,000.00 USD - 60,000.00 USD. Offer will be based on relevant experience and skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
High Sport LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.