Explore the possibilities across our global house of brands.
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and self-motivated individual to join the Coach Marketing team for an internship.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Partnerships Marketing, the Marketing Intern would support the team across a variety of marketing projects focused on driving Coach Partnerships as well as special projects within the wider Coach brand. The role will allow the successful candidate to work across a variety of campaigns and projects, assisting with research, campaign execution, administration and events within both the Coach Direct business and with our key strategic partners.
The leading candidates will be highly motivated, full of self-initiative and eager to gain experience within a fast-paced and dynamic brand marketing team.No prior experience is required though interests in fashion and sustainability are favourable. The successful individual will gain Marketing experience by...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Supporting with Marketing administration needs including but not limited to:
- Artwork, asset and translation requirements
- Creative Briefs
- Market & special project research
- Compiling post campaign reports & insights and ensuring timely delivery
- Special project & event logistics
- Presentation creation as needed and ad-hoc senior management requests
- Oversee documenting and filing of Marketing related documents, imagery and files
- Participating in creative ideation & campaign planning, bringing unique and fresh perspectives to discussions
- Demonstrating their ability to build & foster strong relationships both internally with cross functional stakeholders to deliver against goals as required
- Assisting with development & tracking of project timelines, ensuring deadlines are met and managed accordingly
An outstanding professional will have...
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in a global company/brand and/or online startup
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-orientated
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and have a strong sense of urgency
- Strong problem solving skills; proactive and take initiative
- Ability to act quickly to last minute requests and changes
- Able to work autonomously
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Experience in a marketing role
- Experience of working with U.S based head office
- Additional European language skills
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance : Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/