Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We're looking for a3D Composite Artist (m/f/d) to join our team.What you can expect:
- Within the InHouse Studio team, this person is responsible for compositing 3D garments on real-life models for ECOM content production needs
- Responsible for the entire process of 3D image creation, from start to finish, ensuring the timely deliverables of all required articles for ECOM content needs across all channels
- Composite 3D product into existing lifestyle or still imagery, creating realistic highlights and shadows while preserving texture, perspective, lighting, and depth of the product
- Responsible for keeping up with any new developments in software or techniques that can improve the general process and outcome of final deliverables
- Several years of professional experience in relevant field
- Organizational talent as well as strong communication skills and ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders to get results.
- Very good knowledge of English
- Demonstratable understanding of CLO3D, Marvelous Designer, Photoshop and other relevant software
- Firm understanding of 3D image composting, photoshop and production workflow
- Ready to execute to creative direction and implement any changes necessary in a fast-paced environment while achieving the highest quality results
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.