Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- As a Business Partner IBP you set up, develop and coordinate the entire IBP process flow at HUGO BOSS.
- You conceptually develop methodologies and look for innovative solutions.
- You prepare and moderate business review meetings with all relevant stakeholders along the value chain.
- You serve as the conceptual counterpart of all stakeholders within the IPB process.
- You have several years of experience in financial, sales, merchandise and/or operations planning or in IBP in a multinational company.
- You have strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of process management.
- You are characterized by a high degree of self-motivation, a strong thirst for knowledge and a willingness for out of the box thinking.
- You are a team player and enjoy working in a cross divisional environment.
- You communicate proactively in fluent English and German.
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.