Businss Administration Intern (m/f/d)
- Berlin (DE)
- Closing date
- 29 Dec 2022
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Aeyde is a Berlin-based footwear and accessories house founded in 2015. Our mission is to challenge preconceived notions of luxury and the fashion industry by focusing on transparent pricing, sustainable sourcing, slow consumption, and minimal design. We started as a digital-first, D2C brand and continue to apply this mindset today. As we strive to be at the forefront of fashion innovation we are looking for people that can help us shape the future.Working at Aeyde, you will become an integral part of an international fashion start-up with many opportunities for personal development and the chance to shape a fast-growing brand on an international level.
- Assisting and supporting the Aeyde team in daily general tasks and to do’s
- General office management (ordering office supplies, showroom preparations etc.)
- Providing the necessary work equipment for new and existing employees (especially the preparation of IT equipment)
- Supporting general administrative and accounting work
- Travel management for team members
- Planning of team events
- Studies in Business Administration, Logistics, Fashion, Economics or other relevant
- Flexible and hands-on mentality with strong desire to learn
- Prior relevant work experience preferred but not a must
- Good project management skills
- Well organized and good at keeping timelines
- Interest in the fashion industry
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English are a must
- Key factors: currently enrolled, ideally 6 month mandatory or study related internship, full-time 40hrs/week, paid.
- A modern office in the very heart of Berlin
- An international team of digital-, business- and fashion experts
- Flexible working hours
- Endless shoes-♥: personal voucher for you and your friends and further specials for employees
- You will get +1 day holidays for each year that you stay with us
- We support gym memberships and public transportation
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand. Founded in 2015 by Luisa Krogmann and Constantin Langholz-Baikousis, aeyde’s mission is to offer subtle, yet distinctive designs that integrate effortlessly into a modern wardrobe.
aeyde’s small, dedicated teamis based in the heart of Berlin, and all products are manufactured by family owned factories in Italy’s Marche region.
Srausberger Platz 19
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert