About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for providing HR support that results in an engaged workforce and a more productive business. You will be responsible for supporting people strategies, responding to day-to-day HR activities for the clients, executing talent management efforts and partnering with key Gap Inc. HR solution centers (Talent Management, Employee Relations, Recruiting, Total Rewards, etc.) to deliver results against the people strategies.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Support the HR team on people and organizational issues: demonstrating resourcefulness to achieve desired outcomes
- Actively support the HR team to advise leaders in x function(s) on people and organization decisions and change management efforts
- Implement strategies which improve employee engagement year over year, as measured through the continuous listening process;
- Analyze HR metrics to identify business opportunities working with the HR team to implement solutions
- Execute talent management and succession planning activities within the business
- Partner with the HR team, Talent Acquisition and Learning Development to implement talent strategies
- Deploy appropriate retention strategies to promote organizational stability
Benefits at Old Navy
- Experience as a Human Resources generalist or specialist experience preferred
- General knowledge of HR practices including benefits, compensation, employment law, employee/labor relations, talent management and learning and development
- Well developed interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to partner and build relationships
- Good communicator; good listening skills and problem solver
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Salary Range: $68,700 - $87,600 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.