Title: Account Manager, Digital Marketing
Supervisor(s): Account Director
KO Office: London, UK
RESPONSIBILITIES, TASKS, SKILLS
At Karla Otto we are always looking for personalities with positive charisma who are enthusiastic, self-motivated and have a keen sense of aesthetics.
The Account Manager, Digital Marketing will work within a leading integrated client team at Karla Otto, as part of the account’s digital team delivering data-driven insights for client social media & online activities. The role is to coordinate and implement social media marketing activities, as well as supporting with digital strategy & consultancy, with responsibility for client work, admin and day-to-day tasks. As the client operates in multiple markets and Karla Otto services the client across multiple departments throughout the year, the role will require managing several client representatives and projects simultaneously and will demand a high level of prioritizing and discipline.
We’re looking for someone highly engaged in digital marketing, especially in the worlds of fashion & luxury, with a keen attention to detail, collaborative work approach and who is confident at presenting their findings internally and externally. We’re looking for a skilled team member who can show initiative and ownership, as well as working cohesively with colleagues in multiple functions including Strategy, Creative, Production and PR communications. We strive for team members to become holistic players, whilst also advancing in their specialism.
Key Areas of Responsibility • Manage the planning & implementation of both dedicated digital / social media projects, as well as digital / social media activities within integrated campaigns. • Contribute to the planning of social media strategy and approach for client campaigns, projects and individual activations through research, data-driven insights and idea generation • Support communication with clients on day-to-day / weekly activities, including establishing and maintaining client trust. • Coordinate digital-related campaign and project tasks, such as end-to-end influencer management: talent casting, outreach and seeding through to owned and third party channel data insights and reporting on campaign effectiveness via Lefty. • Create social media roll-out plans including asset management & planning and caption copywriting, consulting the client on the most effective communication of assets, tailored to multiple platforms and/or channels. • Lead tracking, measurement and evaluation of success/failure of social media performance for content & influencer activities and campaigns, via multiple tracking and measurement platforms including Lefty.
• Explore opportunities for improved performance across content development and social media algorithms, proactively identifying and escalate opportunities. • Coherently explain complicated data or analytical processes to people who may not have a good understanding. • Oversee the delivery of reports as required e.g. project, weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or annual • Assist with administrative tasks for the digital i.e. booking travel, expenses etc. • Support in the organizing, labelling and distribution of assets to internal, client and third parties. • Support in the planning and activation of paid media campaigns.
• Deliver accurate internal and external budgets required and manage expenditure against these accordingly.
• Manage necessary business tasks, including contracts, invoicing etc. • Actively grow your own knowledge on the evolving social media landscape and help the wider team stay up-to-date on key changes and skills.
• Remain ahead of all news at the intersection of fashion, content and tech in order to advise client on new opportunities and emerging strategies, as well as competitor activity.
Requirements • 3+ years experience in the fields of social media/digital marketing, preferably in the fashion or luxury worlds. • Excellent copywriting skills required. • Proficiency with a range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies and techniques. • Strong project management / good organisational skills, ability to work quickly and efficiently. • Experience in using multiple influencer marketing tools is ideal. • Creative and independent thinker, with a strong knowledge and interest of the fashion, beauty and cultural landscape.
• Understanding of social media and its relevant platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Twitch etc) and the nuances between each one. • Understanding of how owned, earned and paid media can work together.
• Knowledge of global cultural events in fashion, music, art, design, etc. • Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format. • Be able to successfully manage multiple, concurrent project demands within established timelines. • Proven experience understanding and interpreting data.
• Experience in successful budget management.
• Fluent in written and spoken English language; additional fluency in German ideal.
Personal qualities • Good presentation skills and a confident presenter. • Strong attention to detail. • Enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude and solution-oriented. • Sound judgement and analytical thinking. • Unquestionable business ethics and integrity, we place a high value on trust & transparency. • Organised and can multi-task with ease. • Engaging, collaborative and adept at building internal and external relationships. • Resilient, passionate and energetic.