an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are a seasoned Technology leader who will be responsible for innovation for luxury & cultural spaces, on-time/on-budget technology deployments for new store builds, ongoing device support and maintenance within existing retail stores, global retail store network, and Wi-Fi strategy and management, as well as strategic direction and input on technology in our retail stores in the future. You enjoy leading a team and partnering closely with the business to deliver critical infrastructure capabilities to the Retail Store organization. With a comprehensive understanding of the global retail landscape and global Omni-sales channels, you will help devise, innovate and implement the development of omnichannel retail tools and services.
A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be working collaboratively with peers to define our future Omni-Channel retail technology roadmap, owning the overall technical architecture of our Omni-Channel solutions, or creating frameworks and solutions to promote re-usability to avoid redundancy and duplication. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- Graduate degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Economics etc.) or MBA. Academic qualifications specific to supply chain disciplines, such as production planning, manufacturing and inventory control highly preferred.
- Experience in developing the architecture of large-scale web/mobile and retail POS/store systems & applications
- Experience with micro-services architecture, design patterns, and standard methodologies with an eye towards scale, automation, resiliency, high availability and user experience.
- Experience in cloud migration and developing platform solutions to support microservices based applications.
- Experience in cloud computing application implementations on GCP, SAP S4/Hana is desired.
- A strong background in creating secure cloud architectures for customer facing applications that are enterprise grade and highly scalable.
- Knowledge of API Management frameworks and building scalable and high-performance APIs and workflows
- Experienced technical understanding of supply chain & manufacturing systems
- Strong leadership, communication, consulting and influencing skills
- Deep knowledge of supply chain standard methodologies
- Strong systems thinking capability
- Critical thinking skills
- Highly self-motivated and outcome oriented
- Program/Project management, with experience leading multiple large projects
Our Technology team has a clear mission: use technology to enable the business to operate efficiently while driving growth and profitability. We envision, we strategize, we engineer, we design, we build, we test, we support, and we serve. Our tools and systems impact every customer and every member of our team every day, and our role is to make each engagement seamless and rewarding. As we build our in-house engineering teams, we focus on further modernizing our platforms, leveraging our data analytics capabilities, and creating a transformational customer experience. Come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .