Direct operational support to the Head of Strategy & Projects, Asia Pacific to ensure working efficiencies, communication ,and coordination of day-to-day as well as projects. This is a 12 months contract
assignment.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Provide administrative support to management of designated departments.
- Prepare meeting set up and materials, including room arrangements, coordinating with IT, etc.
- Assist in planning and coordinate department heads' schedules - arranging appointments, updating diaries, and keeping confidential records.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problem within departments and vendors
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements for department heads and team members, as appropriate.
- Coordinate team activities and assist in company activities and offsite functions when needed.
- Coordinate and liaison within departments and countries.
- As needed, assist with mailing, scanning, copying, mail distribution, filling, stationary or office supplies, and arranging courier service.
- Support ad hoc projects as and when required by department heads.
- Team supports as required.
Min of 3 years experience working as support to senior management and their teams, with experience in organizing tasks and coordinating projects.Education:
BS or BA preferred.Skills:
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Mature, well-organized and approachable personality with good interpersonal skills; able to handle confidential information and sensitive matters.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong work ethic and motivation to learn, grow and succeed.
- Impeccable time management & project management ability; able to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and show flexibility as needed; willingness to take on ad hoc tasks and special projects.
- Comfort in dealing with all levels of employees.
- Very good MS Office skills.