We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
Part of the busy London based Creative Production team, sitting within the wider Visual Merchandising function, this role will support with the coordination and project management of all display elements across Tapestry brands in the EMEAI regions.
The Creative Production team is responsible for window displays, pop up shops, events & showrooms, instore signage & POS, lightbox graphics and many other ad-hoc creative initiatives. You will be a key admin and logistic support and part of a dynamic, creative environment where you will interact with cross-functional partners to ensure that Tapestry's global environment standards continue to be the customer focused, elevated and boundary pushing moments that we are proud to be recognized for. You will leverage your skills to...
You will possess or be able to offer...
- Support the Creative Production team in executing the 3D window installations for Kate Spade Europe locations upon receiving strategic direction from the NY creative production team. This will include helping place orders, prop and material sourcing and ensuring purchase orders and shipping timelines are adhered too
- Maintain and update all administrative processes (store database, vendor address book, distribution lists for graphics/light boxes, database of all window drawings)
- Be the key point of communication between corporate and store teams, screening any ad hoc requests from stores and the field as well as managing all internal communications via our internal Intranet, The Loop
- Support with the quarterly graphic campaign roll outs for light boxes, across all business units upon receiving direction from NY. This will include mapping out images for all EMEAI stores so a good understanding of InDesign is a must
- Track shipments and orders placed via global partners to ensure timely deliveries for installations and launches
- Arrange the transport, tracking, inventory and storage of VM props and fixtures
- Partner with the Tapestry ops team on any instore repairs and decoration that may be required pre or post an installation
- Manually raise purchase orders to track YTD spend and process invoices for payment
- Work collaboratively with the finance team to ensure all necessary VM expenditure is being accrued correctly month to month
- Be a key point of contact for any finance queries via Tapestry AP
- Assist with the movement and storage of all VM props as well as maintaining inventory
- Support the wider VM team with building photo decks of recent projects to share throughout the business.
- Be a key point of contact for stores when signage orders or audits are required as well as working with signage vendors to replenish and supply stores with any evergreen signage top ups
- A retail or agency background with a minimum of 1-2 years VM / display / production experience
- A strong creative eye and a passion for visual merchandising and design
What Tapestry can offer you:
- Be a self-starter with excellent administrative and organizational skills as well as being able to demonstrate fantastic problem solving skills and ownership and accountability for projects.
- The ability to interface with corporate partners and outside vendors with strong communication skills and be able to maintain good vendor relationships
- Demonstrate strong initiatives, ownership and accountability for projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable working at all levels
- Ability to work strategically and react quickly, with great time keeping and a strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- A detail-oriented approach and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously within short timelines
- Demonstrated proficiency in across Google Docs, Teams and Adobe InDesign
- Experience in Displayer planogramming software (a bonus but not essential)
Other benefits include:
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the Office, 2 days remote)
- Option to finish early on a Friday (Flex Fridays)
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per year and opportunities to volunteer with global projects
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Internal mobility & career progression
- Regular Social Events - Seasonal & Cultural
- Equity Inclusion & Diversity initiatives which include employee resource groups & regional inclusion councils
Our Competencies for All Employees:
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Annual Incentive Plan (company performance bonus)
- Multi brand discount up to 50% off - Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
- Private Healthcare with health assessment (Bupa)
- Bupa rewards - Financial wellbeing support and wellness discounts
- Private Dental Cover
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Gym discount
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/