Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for you from now until September 2023 for our location in Berlin as a Working Student (m/f/x) in Human Resources.
- You support the HR Business Partners in recruiting and on-boarding of new employees
- You participate in the creation of job advertisements and prepare them
- You support in the administrative daily business
- You support in the preparation of certificates and contract documents
- You are studying a subject related to HR (human resources, psychology, social science or similar) and are looking for a working student position
- You work independently and have strong organizational skills
- You have excellent social and communication skills
- You speak fluent German and have a good command of English
- You feel confident in using MS Office applications
Berlin / Germany