Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Talent Acquisition at HUGO BOSS stands for curious and talent-centered work. We do not fill vacancies, we bring people together to further develop the HUGO and BOSS brands. Because we care about an inclusive and diverse work environment, this is a particular concern in our talent acquisition strategy.
We are open to discuss part-time opportunities with at least 32 hours perweek.What you can expect:
- Your are responsible for the entire recruiting process in your defined business area, from the creation of the vacancy to the offer
- Your define the ideal recruiting channel strategy for your searches, hereby you are always looking for new ways to attract talents
- Your follow an active candidate approach via target group specific sourcing channels
- You usestate of the artdiagnostic tools in your interviews
- You are a competent consultant of our departments in all questions of recruiting
- You work with an innovative and state of the art recruiting system
- A completed university degree, ideally in the field of human resources or business administration
- Professional experience in end-to-end recruiting processes incl. Active Sourcing
- A high affinity for sales as well as commitment and ambition with regard to filling vacant positions
- A confident, empathetic manner and strong communication skills
- Business fluency in English, German is a plus
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.