Client Relations Manager – Kidswear (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Personal Shopping team we are searching for a Client Relations Manager – Kidswear (f/m/d) to be based in our London office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Act as the point of contact for Mytheresa’s top clients and develop one-to-one client relationships through regular communications, and refer to individual’s order/ returns histories to enhance understanding of client base
- Service new and existing clients – ideally providing a book with former clients
- Create and implement new selling ideas to ensure sales targets are met
- Increase spend of individuals and develop customer loyalty through understanding customer’s style needs: identify sale opportunities for requested items, suggest additional pieces to their taste from weekly uploads and curate weekly emails to customers with recommendations based on their shopping behavior and preferences
- Create an entertainment program for top customers who join the mytheresa.com VIP events and create an extraordinary experience with mytheresa.com
- Responsible for the Pre-Reservation four times a year and for updating the preference sheet/ profile of the customers
- Actively liaise closely with the buying team, the brand team and the brands in case of re-ordering sold-out piece and demonstrate eagerness to know all about the latest trends in fashion and lifestyle as well as design
WHO YOU ARE
- Have several years of work experience, preferred in the field of luxury fashion and kidswear, ideally in e-commerce
- Have a love for fashion and technology
- Be passionate about your customer – have a true service and roll-up-the sleeves mentality
- Enthusiastic, innovative and creative
- Fluent in written and spoken English and preferred German, Swedish, Spanish or any other language
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office (Job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Family-friendly policies
- Individual support on mental health & well-being
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
MYTHERESA IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING ONLINE STORES FOR LUXURY FASHION
As a rapidly expanding company, we are always looking for new talent, eager to experience the exciting and challenging environment of e-commerce within the luxury sector and contribute to the mytheresa.com success story.
WHO WE ARE
Launched in 2006, mytheresa now has more than 400 talented and driven multicultural employees, with great variety of professional experience. All experts in their respective fields, they combine their entrepreneurial and individual spirit with excellent teamwork. We are dynamic and ambitious. Passionate about fashion and completely in tune with online trail, we all share the same goal: to offer our customers the best service they could have.
WHAT WE OFFER
A fun yet invigorating working environment to explore, experiment and excel. With just the right structure and leadership to work effectively and efficiently, while having the freedom to share and bring new concepts and ideas to life.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
People with the true mytheresa.com spirit – motivated and driven, ambitious yet willing to support others. Most importantly, we want people who are passionate about what they do, whether it’s editorial, IT, logistics, finance, PR, marketing and so on. Help us to take mytheresa.com to new heights – and markets!
HOW TO REACH US
Visit us at https://careers.mytheresa.com/job-offers.html
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert