Trussardi is a Milan based fashion & lifestyle brand with a strong heritage and a timeless, yet modern philosophy. In line with the new direction of the Maison, Trussardi embraces and promotes a diverse mix of talents with social and environmental responsibilities at its core.
To enhance our Industrial Department, we are looking for a talented young candidate to join as LG Production Intern in an interesting and inspiring program that will give him/her the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international fashion environment.
- Support in data entry activities through Stealth regarding production orders;
- Manage the picking list for labeling / clothing to the external supplier;
- Help in the return process to the supplier for quality issues;
- Supplier management for pro forma invoices;
- Supervise the production progress and update delivery dates and customs clearance activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Engineering or similar field;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Analytical and organizational attitude;
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills;
- Passion for the fashion business;
- Curiosity and a result-oriented attitude complete the profile.
Trussardi is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. We believe that all applicants should have equal employment opportunity without regard to race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, and any other non-merit factor. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles.