CONTRACT TO PERMANENT ROLE
HYBRID TO IN OFFICE 5 DAYS IN 2023
About Deity New York: Luxury womenswear brand DEITY NEW YORK is based in New York City and characterized by anachronistic tailoring with understated decadence that exaggerates the modern silhouette. New York City designer, Renee Bishop, delivers timeless pieces derived from European tradition. Influences of city life, international flair and contemporary sophistication collide to bring you the self-assured look of the Manhattanite. The Deity Woman is a poised presence who commands no introduction with bold cuts and colors defining her fierce femininity. Across all seasons, Deity immerses its own domain, continually amplifying the experiences of those who dare to be unapologetically herself.
Digital Media & Marketing Manager Description: We are looking to hire an enthusiastic digital marketing associate who has 3-4 years of direct experience in the luxury fashion world. You will be reporting directly to the PR manager and owner, assisting with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong relationships with our clients.
Candidates with branding experience preferred; the brand aesthetic is still in development, so creative input is encouraged. A deep understanding of luxury retail and aesthetic is a must, as well as a strong understanding of social media trends, tools, and effective on-brand captioning.
Digital Media & Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Planning an aesthetically pleasing and cohesive feed 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Must manage and engage with the online community by replying to comments, answering questions, and sending direct messages to followers and key influencers.
- Curating library of posts, stories, reels, IGTVs, TikToks and writing engaging captions and including all relevant hashtags.
- Collaborate with the brand marketing team to ideate the outlook of our social media presence across platforms (Facebook, Tiktok, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Social media management: including strategy, content development, community and conversation monitoring
- Work collaboratively with the larger brand marketing and creative team and to develop quarterly social media editorial plans by channel.
- Assist and coordinate multi-tiered influencer campaigns including curating talent, negotiating rates/managing contracts, coordinating product, providing creative direction/brand guidelines and corresponding links/promotional codes to talent.
- Posting across all social media platforms 5 days a week
- Identify the right influencers to drive brand awareness, interest and engagement.
- Develop authentic connections to lead to genuine brand advocacy.
- Seek out and develop relationships with customers and influencers.
- Keep the team apprised of community performance, including growth and engagement; recommend social campaign strategies and content based on performance and analytics.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
- Attend brand and/or industry events as needed
- Identify emerging trends and technologies to enhance the brand's digital and content strategy and keep the company educated as to best practices in social media
- Discover and build relationships with influencers
Digital Media & Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Looking for candidates with 3-4 years experience with proven results of campaigns, strategies and posts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR or related field.
- Experience in fashion or ecommerce is a HUGE plus.
- Interest in photography and videography are a must.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Adobe Applications and online analytics.
- Experience managing channels on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, Tik Tok and excellent knowledge of social media best practices by channel.
- You will need to develop and execute social media campaigns that drive traffic to our website and increase sales.
- Must be self-motivating, propose & drive campaigns with little direction.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Must be decisive and confident in ability to make quick decisions in a fast paced environment
- Strong understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.) and associated insights/analytics tools
- Will require some travel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, and you’re reliable and honest.
- Must be onsite in our DNY studio/office when needed (can be hybrid/remote upon request/approval only)
This position will be a great experience for those interested in a career in social media with a passion to work in the fashion industry. We are looking for serious candidates who are excited by the opportunity to build a luxury brand. The right candidates could be converted from contract to permanent role with our company.
Additionally, we are looking for candidates based exclusively in New York City and can travel into the office Monday through Friday. Do not apply if you can not do this.
Joining Team Deity means you get in on the ground floor of our operations of our fast-growing company that designs women's ready-to-wear made in NY
Additionally, we are looking for a candidates based exclusive in New York City and can travel into the office Monday through Friday. Do not apply if you can not do this.