This role is responsible for Maharishi graphic outputs, including customer facing channels. Reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer, the role works across all departments of the business ensuring consistent brand identity.
- Graphics support for Design and Wholesale departments, including contribution to linesheets, tech packs, general art direction, brand identity, etc).
- Act as brand guardian by working to and defining brand guidelines.
- Create briefs / asset requirement list to welcome treatments from Photographers and Videographers.
- Review and process commissioned shoot results, managing or conducting post production.
- Asset creation / content planning for organic social.
- Own and seek to constantly elevate all aspects of graphic output for all departments of the business (retail, wholesale, eCommerce).
- Develop and create homepage & journal assets for maharishistore for mobile and desktop as per brand guidelines working with eCommerce Trading Exec. to optimise eCommerce KPIs.
- Develop and create assets for Digital Marketing inc. email campaigns and paid social assets as per brand guidelines working with Digital Marketing Exec. to optimise engagement and CTR.
- Develop and create assets for physical retail stores inc. POS, Visual Merchandising tools and printed collateral working with the Retail Team.
- Develop and create assets for company social media channels.
- Align all assets to deliver an omni-channel retail experience.
- Develop and create presentations for internal and external use for projects such as partnerships.
- Distribute existing assets to wholesale client base.
- 2+ year experience in a graphic design role. Experience in a similar scale / price point brand, retailer or agency is preferred.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating the above.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Self-motivated, organised, and able to multitask. Tenacious and thorough in delivering solutions to problems.
- Deep affinity and understanding of Maharishi and its values.
- The ability to navigate and understand the intricacies of working for an independently owned company.
- Positive attitude with the willingness to make real change in a growing organisation.