At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
This is a 6 Month FTC position.JOB PURPOSE
Pivotal in the Digital Content process to support the Customer experience.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Home page & Landing page management & execution. Weekly updates collaborating with Marketing & Digital Merchandising to ensure on brand site projection.
- Use tools & systems to help co-ordinate the change, checking assets & stock availably on key lines across regions.
- Email planning & execution in line with the trading & marketing calendars. Co-ordinating the use of relevant links & assets.
- Manage localisation across emails & HP liaising with key regions to maximise sales .
- Asset management, maintain the asset tracker, proposing key lines & sharing with the production team.
- Accuracy, great attention to detail
- Analytical, & organised
- Strong excel skills
- Good Communication skills and teamwork
- Previous relevant experience in related area
- Photoshop experience is a benefit but not essential
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || DIGITAL || NO DEPARTMENT - FDST9007 || n/a ||