Digital Trading Manager - 6 Month FTC
To support in the trading and site optimisation of regional Burberry.com sites and lead on providing reporting and insights to the wider team to help drive decision making
This is a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly trade reporting and analysis on regional Burberry.com sites and third parties to understand customer's needs across different markets & identify opportunities for growth
- Attend regional trade meetings, presenting digital results and actions
- Partner closely with the central and local finance teams, providing analysis and support to aid forecasts
- Lead on analysis of online analytics and trade patterns in detail to ensure appropriate action is taken to pro-actively drive conversion.in each region
- Partner with central and local digital marketing teams on optimisation and localisation for regional sites, including .com, email and paid media
- Assist in digital strategic planning for short and mid-term, reviewing strategic pillars and localisation opportunities. Additional support business cases, collaborating with the Digital Product team to generate insights and research to support
- Manage omni-channel, stock and markdown reporting from a merchandising, product and analytics point of view
- Key contact in planning digital initiatives including pre-sale and client outreach strategies
- Support in buy prep analysis, providing regional insights whilst evolving the digital buy strategy
- Lead localised merchandising strategy, devising AB testing program and reporting to optimise conversion
- Manage & develop a team of Assistant Traders.
- Good Communication skills and teamwork
- Accuracy, great attention to detail
- Analytical, good numerical skills, sourcing data & creating reporting
- Adaptable to learning new systems & problem solving
- Strong excel & powerpoint skills
- Some experience of GA/ContentSQ/Fredhopper/Looker or equivalent programs
- Experience of SEO & Paid marketing.
- Previous digital or trading management experience in related area
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert