Wholesale Account Manager
- London (North), London (Greater)
- Dependant upon experience
- Closing date
- 8 Dec 2022
Rainbowwave is seeking dedicated Account Managers with minimum 3 years international sales experience in an agency or similar environment servicing luxury Ready to Wear brands across multiple departments.
We currently have opportunities across our Denim and Contemporary departments as well as a mix of our international territories.
The ideal candidate needs to be dynamic, well presented, bright, and looking to be an integral part of the team. You will need to have suitable international sales related experience and be able to assist in driving sales growth in new and active accounts.
Rainbowwave is made up of a diverse and multi-disciplinary team that equally reflects the international brands we represent. Multiple languages and international relationships advantageous.
If you believe to have relevant experience that could contribute to one of our growing departments, get in touch!
The Role: Account Manager
- International and Domestic Sales
- Assist with creation, and follow through of sales strategy set by Director
- Set seasonal sales targets by store, country and region annually and per season
- Identify and develop domestic and International accounts and partnerships
- Sales and competitor analysis and reporting
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with retailers and other clients
- Industry knowledge and relationships with regards to wholesale business practices, negotiations, margins and pricing structures
- Ability to work under pressure and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - Excel experience is a must!
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload effectively
- Target driven with good negotiation and presentation skills
- An interest, enthusiasm and passion for premium quality product
- A dedicated, hardworking and committed individual
- 22 days holiday (increased with every year of service capped at 25 days) + Bank Holidays
- Ride to work scheme
- In house lunches
- Private healthcare
Please note that Rainbowwave is unable to support visa applications at this time.
We aim to respond to relevant candidates as soon as possible, if you do not receive a response from us within 2-3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time, however we may keep your details on file in our Talent Pool database for up to 6 months. If you do not wish for details to be kept on file, please confirm in your Cover Letter.
Rainbowwave is an independent agency offering an integrated solution to sales and communications.
With our team’s wealth of experience, we are able to provide our clients with a complete offer across all aspects of their business from wholesale, communications and retail.
From emerging RTW labels through to established International brands we pride ourselves on providing our clients with bespoke, high-level support and strategic counsel.
Rainbowwave Group has showrooms in London, Paris and NYC.
PR & communications
146 Royal College Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert