Temporary Supervisor - Magasin Lyngby
- Hugo Boss
- Lyngby, Denmark
- Closing date
- 8 Dec 2022
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS is looking fora new talent tojoin our team. Wetake great pride in our work andinthe talented people whowork with us. Therefore, we are looking for a committed and ambitious Supervisor who willassist the Store Manager in managing the overall operation of the store to ensure that store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded.The position is a temporary full time position.
What you can expect:
- To provide excellent levels of customer service and surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity
- To maximise every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets and KPI indicators
- Provide enhanced till accountability e.g. able to process refunds and price overrides and can be relied upon to cash up when necessary
- Demonstrable experience of retail sales in a luxury brand environment
- Excellent communication skills inboth written and verbal english
- Demonstrates an ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team through active management
- Previous experience in a supervisory role within a retail environment
- Diverse portfolio of tailored training and professional development measures
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
- Career progression opportunities
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert