Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
In order to be prepared for the challenges presented by a digital world in the future, we in Group Finance & Tax aim to adapt dynamically to new circumstances and be open to new ideas. Our job is to ensure the correct application of complex accounting and tax regulations as well as to prepare correct and complete financial statements. Our aim is to ensure financial transparency in the Group. To this end, we develop uniform processes and guidelines for all accounting/tax/treasury topics. We also advise our internal customers on further developing their operational processes and implementing strategic initiatives always striving to actively contribute to the successful implementation of the CLAIM 5 growth strategy.What you can expect:
- You will be responsible for the ongoing analysis and optimization of the cal-culation of the Group's effective tax rate. In this context, you will also actively coordinate the implementation of the BEPS Pillar 2 requirements together with our consultants and ensure the timely accounting and reporting.
- As part of your role, you will actively work on ideas to optimize and digitalize the tax accounting related processes, the management of tax data and the system landscape. You closely cooperate with our IT team in order to inte-grate the tax accounting processes as part of our SAP S/4 HANA migration strategy.
- You will support our subsidiaries in any kind of foreign withholding tax issues related to IC transactions and ensure the provision of the related documentation.
- As part of your job, you will also be responsible for monitoring the quarterly tax accounting and tax reporting on Group level. You will support our international subsidiaries in all tax accounting questions including e.g. the effects of tax audits or other special occasions on the tax accounting/ tax reporting.
- In addition, you will assist our Group entities in the communication with local auditors and advisors regarding local tax accounting issues as well as the implementation of new reporting obligations.
- You regularly inform yourself proactively about changed regulatory require-ments, the latest trends and technologies in your area of responsibility and share your insights with the team.
- The professional development of team members as well as the supervision and coaching rounds out your job profile.
- You have successfully completed your studies in e.g. business administration / economics. A passed tax advisor exam would be advantageous but is not required.
- In addition, you were able to gain multiple years of experience with focus on tax accounting and reporting in a tax department (> 3 years) of an internationally operating group or relevant experience in a consulting company.
- You have strong knowledge of tax accounting regulations and SAP FI/CO.
- You enjoy experimenting with new technologies, process design as well as data management.
- Your way of working is proactive, solution-oriented and you like to take ownership.
- You have excellent analytical skills, conceptual skills and a high level of customer orientation.
- You are able to communicate complex tax issues in a comprehensible and understandable manner, both in English and also in German (B1 level).
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.