We are looking for aDigitalDesign intern to join us as of April 3rd 2023 tohelp our Digital Design team with the production.You will be part of theE-commerce department at Scotch & Soda and hereyou will be working with colleagues from many different nationalities who all share the same big passion for what they do. There is an incredible level of teamwork which you can see in the impressive results they achieve together such as building an online outlet within a week.
You will support the team of digital designers with preparing the presentations and all the assets (banners) that will go live on the Website, Newsletters, APP. Digital designers will provide you with the weekly website, Newsletters and APP marketing communications updates mock-up's that will need to be put together into a presentation for internal approval. After the approval the banners will need to be prepared for web and delivered to content team.You will also take part in weekly UX and Digital design meetings, brainstorms to improve the website functionality, pitch ideas. What will you do?
- Creating presentations
- Prepare assets for banners on the website
- Resize images
- Localize banners for APP into 8 languages
- Creating icons
What do we have in stock for you?
- Understanding of the technical implementation process and following a relevant study or courses
- Interest in technology, awareness of its latest trends and developments in the digital world
- Knowledge of Adobe (Figma, Photoshop)
- Ability to deliver production-ready files for web
- Eye for quality & detail: a precise worker
- Understanding of (behaviour) design for e-commerce is essential
- Team player
- Available per 3rd April 2023, 5 days a week, for a period of minimum 4 months
- Enrolled as a student for the entire duration of the internship
Application processPhone call with the recruiter
- Employee discount on our webshop
- Excellent deal with Onefit
- Free lunch for the days you're at the office plus all day coffee, drinks and snacks
- A monthly internship allowance of EUR 450,- gross based on fulltime
One of our recruiters will review your application and get in contact with you if there's a matchFirst interview
Upon a successful phone screening, we will invite you for an interviewShort assignment or second interview
Depending on the role, we will ask you to complete a short assignment or invite you for the second interview.Offer
You will receive an offer as soon as we make a selection - good luck!Internships at Scotch & Soda
Roll up your sleeves: at Scotch & Soda, interns get plenty of room to grow, fail, learn, and succeed by actively contributing to a team of passionate people. Are you ready to join?