Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 1000 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp. Account Manager Intern (F/M/D) 6 months internship, starting ASAP, based in ParisAbout The Role
We are currently seeking a dynamic team player who can strongly support one of Vestiaire's most exciting projects, Brand Partnerships.
The Brand partnerships team is responsible for Resale as a Service, a high-end service that we provide to brands and retailers, enabling their clients to resell their items in exchange for upfront store credit. Vestiaire Collective provides all the operations and logistics, collects the supply and then we resell those items within Vestiaire Collective marketplace.
The team is structured on two pillars:
- the business development team that continually works on our current model, and adjusts it based on market competition evolution. The team pitches our offer to new brands and retailers and develops the model together with the partner
- the account management team that works with existing partners (Gucci, Mulberry, Mytheresa, Luisaviaroma...) in order to grow the partnerships and that is accountable for the retail activity within the marketplace
You will report into the head of brand partnerships and support the different roles according to the needs. The position is transversal, within the team as well as all other streams involved (product, CRM, marketing, strategy, operations, customer services...).
It is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team driving strategic discussions with luxury players on second hand while embracing the mechanisms of a global fashion marketplace. What you'll do
Who you are
- Assist Key Account Managers on day to day management for existing partners:
- updating content and documentation
- Assist Business developers for the launch of new partners and be an active part in the process:
- support on copywriting
- support on testing the new websites and emailings
- Competitive benchmark & testing
- General trouble-shooting
What we offer
- Structured, fast learner
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Flexible to adapt to a fast pace environment
- Motivated by E-commerce and Fashion industry
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
- Data driven (Excel knowledge is a big plus)
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus (French, Italian, Spanish, German preferred)
- Able to provide an apprentice agreement in France - preferably a rhythm as 3 days/week in the company and 2 days/week at school
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer
- A meaningful apprenticeship with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package