About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's most recognized premium lifestyle brands, uplifting and inspiring consumers since 1985. The brand creates iconic style, which comes alive at the intersection of the classic and the new, co-created with people who are shaping culture around the world.
TOMMY HILFIGER celebrates the essence of classic American style with a modern twist. Tommy Hilfiger offers premium quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS lifestyles, with a breadth of collections including men's, women's and kids' sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. Tommy Hilfiger has an unwavering commitment to sustainability and inclusivity.
Global retail sales of TOMMY HILFIGER products were approximately $9.3 billion in 2021 and the brand is powered by more than 16,000 associates worldwide - present in 100 countries and more than 2,000 retail stores, including its largest global flagship store at tommy.com. PVH acquired Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and continues to oversee a focused approach to growing the brand's worldwide relevance, presence, and long term growth. The Team
The Ecommerce Team is responsible for managing the European own and operated tommy.com sites across all European markets, shipping currently to 27 countries. The team operates all necessary functions to manage the Ecom business end-to-end. Tommy Hilfiger is growing in a fast pace and has very ambitious growth targets for the coming years. As the Ecommerce business is one of the main growth opportunities, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecommerce expansion for both owned-and-operated Ecom, as well as to our fast growing Partner Program business.
T he team is 150+ people strong and has expanded significantly over the past year. Our team consists of highly motivated and skilled professionals from various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, making it an inspiring environment to work in. The Position
As Ecommerce Junior Planner Tommy Hilfiger you will be joining the Tommy Hilfiger Ecommerce Planning team , consisting of 10+ people and you will report into and be guided by the Ecommerce Planning Manager . The Planning team is working very closely with the Merchandising team. We are constantly striving for a close collaboration in order to maximize sales performance and bringing experience and initiatives into our business. Together we take ownership in certain divisions and creating the best consumer experience in the online product offer. Key responsibilities:
- Divisional planning (pre-season planning, KPI monitoring, in season management)
- Forecasting of sales, stock, markdown and margins (WSSI)
- Collaboration with Merchandising to review in-season performance in order to optimize sales and minimize end stock
- Identify stock transfer opportunities between channels
- Review seasonal intake requirements to optimize stock flow
- In-season and NOS replenishment and forecast to optimize conversion and full price sell-through
REPORTING / ANALYSES :
- Weekly, MTD, YTD, STD trade performance analyses by country and division (sales, stock, markdown and margin)
- Ad hoc analysis depending on business needs
The Ideal Candidate:
- Manage divisional hindsight, buy budget, range plans based on historical performance and anticipated future development, sign offs and buy placement with merchandisers
- Manage size analyses and strategy
- Post buy evaluation
- Attend divisional meetings
What You Can Expect from Us
- Ideally 2-3 years of planning experience within Ecommerce
- Preferred Education: Business, Fashion management
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in spreadsheet analyses to derive quantitative and qualitative business insights from data
- Quick to learn new systems and tools
- Strong planning and organization skills, ability to multi-task
- Focused on achieving results & confident to take on accountability to deliver to expectations
- Highly motivated and flexible, proactive approach
- Team player with excellent social skills to build and strengthen the everyday relationship between core teams: buying and site merchandising
- Ability to influence and collaborate effectively across departments outside the core everyday team
- Fluency in English is required
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.