The Merchandise Manager is a key partner in the execution of Global product for Nike Men's Underwear (operated as a license) and the North America product strategies and development for Tommy Hilfiger Men's Underwear Division. He or she will be focused on driving business through architecting a product strategy across multiple regions and channels, ensuring optimal sku productivity, assorting margin rich programs, and identifying and growing future business opportunities.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Line Architecture
- Partner with regions and channels to understand and represent the business needs of North America Wholesale and Retail, EMEA, and global partners.
- Partner with the sales/planning to author the sku needs into one consolidated brand architecture that supports the Wholesale and Retail businesses.
- Work closely with Design and Supply partners to ensure garment pricing and margin are in line with regional business needs.
- Present sku plan and seasonal strategy to the team.
- Ensure all calendar deliverables are met, ensuring proper preparation meetings are scheduled.
- Build channel specific product assortment based on account needs, historical analysis, trend and budget.
- Become the liaison for North America Regional Teams in building seasonal assortments covering all channel needs from development strategy through buy.
- Track, Monitor and Recap progress of key items, big ideas, best sellers and product stories to strategize towards business growth and future development.
- Ownership of seasonal projections based on analysis of LY and go forward product strategies.
- Influence regional decision making at key milestone meetings, sign offs and line adoption.
- Partner with global merchandising on projections and style adoption metrics
- Conduct continual market and trend research to identify opportunities to grow the business and strengthen the collection.
- Quarterly business report outs to cross functional team
- Ensure seasonal buy is meeting or exceeding margin targets.
- Create and maintain all seasonal reporting documents (line decks/margin/strategy and budget template/capacity/add-drop).
- Ensure line matrix and system accuracy (xpc/entify/SAP, 7th on line, Visulon)
- Manage product development calendar deliverables
- Support to Sales Team on all Market Needs
- Own seasonal sales meetings and line freeze.
- Create all sales sample requests
- Procurement/Communication of all sales samples
- Build accurate and detailed Collateral to support the Sales team in market (Line Lists, Assortment Guides).
- Showroom Set up.
- Partner with sales to identify exclusive product needs.
- Ensure brand initiatives and marketed styles are represented in the buys.
- Ensure assortment direction is maintained in early commit and bulk buy process with operations.
- Conduct weekly market touchbases with the Sales team, as well as attend market appointments where applicable.
- Cross functional Partner
- Attends all internal weekly meetings
- Ability to identify product and program opportunity through selling data, team feedback and analyzing the competitive landscape.
- Partner to marketing to ensure large investment styles are being promoted.
- Minimum of 7+years in a fashion merchandising. Wholesale merchandising and product development experience strongly preferred over vertical.
- Previous experience in Merchandising and Product Development is strongly preferred.
Bachelor's Degree in related field Skills:
- Strategic thinker who recognizes opportunities and can influence decision makers to move to execution
- Strong product sense with proven experience in driving product assortments and partnering with Design to conceive product concepts that drive business
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High level of analytical skills and conceptual creative ability
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
Pay Range: $86,500 - $117,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH