Since its launch in 1993 with a collection of six essential handbags, Kate Spade New York has always been colorful, bold, and optimistic. Today, it is a global lifestyle brand that designs extraordinary things for the everyday, delivering seasonal collections of handbags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, footwear, home décor, and more. Known for its rich heritage and unique brand DNA, Kate Spade New York offers a distinctive point of view and celebrates communities of women around the globe who live their perfectly imperfect lifestyles.
Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
This position will support the long term, profitable growth of Kate Spade's North America business through strategic positioning and tactical execution of website content, branded experience & customer journey. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Own integrated website content with a focus on brand experience, the online consumer point of view and ensuring a best-in-class digital experience
- Oversee strategy, execution & quality assurance of all creative content for websites based on promotional and marketing agendas
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Marketing, Buying & Creative to strategically ideate all site experience content & journey, inclusive of visual creative and promotional driving copy and placement
- Responsible for outlining and briefing content plans to responsible partners and oversee execution to production
- Ensure all content provides an optimal digital experience while showcasing our brand initiatives and promoting conversion
- Create and maintain content calendars to ensure optimal and timely usage of content based on promotional and event calendar
- Manage content layout and wireframes on a regular basis. Partner with web production to ensure proper content is developed based on brand calendar and strategy
- Regularly monitor and analyze asset performance utilizing data
- Create weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting analyzing the success metrics of all site content & shops
- Own analysis of reporting and KPIs
- Present and deliver KPIs, corresponding analysis and go-forward recommendations to leadership & cross-functional teams
- Ideate, monitor and assist testing agenda in relation to content
- Develop testing ideas based on analysis of current customer engagement & competitor analysis
- Partner with Tapestry Testing & Optimization teams on execution and analysis of tests
- Own relationship with testing vendor and delivery of vendor recommendations to cross-functional partners
- Partner with Tapestry digital teams to enhance the content and experience with customer at top of mind
- Collaborate with User Experience teams on development and enrichment of content and customer journey
- Report issues and enhancement requests to Engineering teams and partner with team through execution of developments
- Regularly coordinate with Analytics & Reporting team to generate all necessary metrics and reports to analyze end-to-end customer journey of site content
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional work experience in e-commerce
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar analytics platform
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platform preferred
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and to manage cross-functional business partners
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized with ability to effectively juggle multiple projects at one time; Ability to adapt to changing priorities and react with appropriate sense of urgency
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under the consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-JL3. #LI-hyrbid. Visit Kate Spade at www.katespade.com . BASE PAY RANGE $90,000.00 TO $115,000.00
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary