Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. PRIMARY PURPOSE
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Supply Operations to
- Provide support to the Director of Supply Operations to execute responsibilities such as but not limited to Finish goods buying and production management.
- Provide leadership and accountability for the performance and results of the Supply Operations team.
- Lead the Supply Operations team to create production plans that support the Global monthly shipment/sales plan.
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure all milestones are met timely to avoid late delivery. Cross functional teams are but not limited to Product Development, Asia Supply Chain, Freight Forwarder and Distribution.
- Manage finish goods buying and delivery information flow between Supply Chain and Distribution channels.
- Act as the Supply operations liaison to bridge communication with cross functional partners to enhance or develop global business processes that are effective and efficient. This is inclusive but not limited to face-to-face meetings and conference calls.
- Lead the Supply Operations team to develop or enhance current production tracking reports for information sharing with leadership and drive discussions with Supply Chain team.
- Finished Good Production Placement for all Distribution Channels. Analyze finish goods inventory levels, production receipts and forecast to determine monthly production buy while adhering to service providers lead time.
- Track Finished Goods delivery from production placement to receipt in DC. Ensure finished goods deliveries are on schedule to meet company demand.
- Manage Demand/Production changes after initial placement. Review and determine best course of action to meet additional demand need, feasibility of cancelling production and securing raw material liabilities and usage of excess inventory
- Support special projects and key collaboration initiatives
- Manage the information flow between Production and the Distribution channels. Keep the Distribution channels informed on product availability and production issues.
- Review and execute daily inquiries from Business Partners i.e., product availability and opportunities to expedite production,
- Determine Inventory allocation for the distribution channels that is aligned with business objectives.
- Ability to perform efficiently in a high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Should easily adapt to the inventory planning tool used at Tapestry
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field with 4 or more years of experience preferred with a thorough understanding of Production Planning and Inventory Allocation.
- Intermediate or advance level of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of, SAP, ecVision, JDA Planning System & Microstrategy preferred or relative planning system.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and commu nication skills.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-JL3. #LI-Hybrid. Visit Coach at www.coach.com. BASE PAY RANGE $80,000.00 TO $90,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary